Full Name: Dr. Mrs. Sunita Rajesh Tandulwadkar.
E Mail: email@example.com
Mobile No. 09673234833
Dip.In Endoscopy (U.S.A.& Germany)
FICS (Gynae Endoscopy)
Present Post Held:
Ruby Hall IVF & Endoscopy Centre,
Head of Department,
Ruby Hall Clinic,
Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Gynec Endoscopist and Infertility Specialist at Poona Hospital And Research Centre, Pune
- General Secretary Of Poona Obstetric & Gynaecological Society, 2011-2012
- Chairperson, Infertility Committee (Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India), 2011-2013
- Elected Board Member of ISAR (Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction), 2009-2012
- Elected Board Member of IAGE (Indian Association of Gynaecology Endoscopy), 2011-2013
- Elected Board Member of ICOG (Indian College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists), 2011-2014
- Founder Honorary Secretary, Maharashtra Chapter ISAR, 2011-2013
- Honorary General Secretary IMAGES, 2011-2013
- Co-Chairperson Accreditation Committee ISAR, 2009-2012
- West Zone Co-Ordinator FOGSI Endoscopy Committee
- Core Group Member of FIGO (The International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO) Infertility Task Force
- Active Member of Indian Society of Gynae Endoscopists (IAGE)
- Active Member of European Society of Human Reproduction & Embryology (ESHRE)
- Member Of International Society Of Gynaecological Endoscopist (ISGE)
- Member Of All American Soc. Of Gynaecological Laparoscopist (AAGL)
- Member Of American Society Of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Manuscript Reviewer To The Esteemed Journal Fertil Steril
Board member of ICOG Academic Council
- Obtained Special Training In Advanced Laproscopic Surgery At Singapore In 1997.
- Obtained Special Training In Advanced Gynae Laparoscopic Surgery At Kiel University Germany In 1997
- Visited Kiel University Germany To See The Set Up For Establishing An International Endoscopy Training Centre
- Obtained Special Training Of Laparoscopic Pelvic Floor Surgery In St. George Hospital, Sydney (Australia) In May 2002 From World Renowned Surgeons Like Alan Lam And Greg Cario.
- Obtained Special Training Of Laparoscopic Pelvic Floor Surgery From Dr. C Y Liu, Usa In Nov 2002
Training Of IVF
- Obtained Extensive Personal Training In IVF & ICSI In Sydney IVF Centre, Australia In May 2002.
- Underwent Advanced Course In IVF & Blastocyst Culture And Transfer In National University Hospital, Singapore In June 2002.
- Obtained Training In Ivf From National University Hospital, Singapore In July 2002
- Obtained Extensive Training In IVF & ICSI From Harley Street Fertility Centre, London Nov 2002.
Papers And Publications:
- Presented A Paper On ‘Antenetal Fetal Monitoring By Daily Fetal Movement Count ‘ In 3rd Conference Of Maharashtra State Ob\Gy Society At Solapur In 1989.
- Presented A Paper On 19th Bombay Ob\Gy Conference In March 1991 On ‘Computer Automated Analysis Of Sperm Motility In Migrated & Capacitated Fraction Of Sperm Prep.’
- Attended Workshop & Conference Of World Congress Of Gyn.Endoscopy In 1993 Dec.
- Presented A Paper In Gpcon’97, Pune On ‘Recent Trends In Management Of Ectopic Pregnancy ‘
- Presented A Paper In Annual Meeting Of Pune Ob\Gy Society In Oct. 1997 On ‘Laproscopic Management In Congenital Uterine Anomalies. ‘
- Attended Workshop & Conference Of ‘Frontiers Of Gyn. Endoscopy 1997.’Organised By Staten University U.S.A & Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai, In Nov.1997. Also Presented A Paper On Operative Endoscopy In The Same Conference.
- Presented A Paper On ‘Laproscopic Hysterectomy-Our Experience.’ In Annual Meeting Of Pune Ob\Gy Society In1998. Received A Best Paper Award For The Same.
- Presented A Paper On Operative Endoscopy In Masicon’98. At Solapur In Feb.98.
- Presented A Paper On ‘Laproscopic Hysterectomy’ In National Conference At Hyderabad In Dec. 1998.
- Attended Workshop ‘Master Class In Advanced Laproscopic Surgery ‘ Conducted By Mr.Lyndsay Mcmillan At Lilavati Hospital In March 1999.
- Presented Two Papers In 1999 In Amogs Conference On ‘Lavh My Experience & Laparoscopy In Twisted Ovarian Cysts.
- Attended ‘Endoscopy Beyond 2000’ An International Workshop & Conference In Mumbai In 2001.
- Attended Advanced Seminar On ‘Applied Urodynamics” At Pune (Maharashtra) In 2001 Organised By Centre For Advanced Urodynamics, Pune.
- Has Given Several Lectures In Infertility At Various Obgy Societies & Imas In Maharashtra.
- Has Written A Chapter On Controversies In Laparoscopic Management Of Infertility, In An International Book Published In June 2003.
- Has Contributed A Chapter On “Controversies In The Management Of Adnexal Masses Of Ovarian Origin” In A Book “Beyond The Boundaries” Published By Dr. Prakash Trivedi
- Written Several Articles On Endoscopy In The Bulletin Of Poona Hospital And Ruby Hall Clinic.
- Presented Video On “ Metroplasty In Unicornuate Uterus With Versapoint” And Received Best Innovative Surgery Award In Yuva Fogsi 2005.
- Has Contributed A Chapter On ‘ Salpingoscopy And Fallopioscopy In Tubal Evaluation ‘ In A Book Published By Dr. Kamini Rao.
- Has Contributed A Chapter In Fogsi Focus On Dub- “Pre-Op Preparation Of Endometrium Before Thermal Ablation” In 2006.
- Has Contributed A Chapter In Fogsi Publication On ‘Role Of Hysteroscopy In Congenital Uterine Anomalies’ Published In Sept. 2006.
- Has Sent Case Reports For Publication In ‘Fertility And Sterility’ On ‘Laparoscopic Management Of Twisted Adenexa ‘ And Hysteroscopic Metroplasty In Unicornuate Uterus To Improve Reproductive Outcome’ (Under Consideration)
- Has Contributed A Chapter On Submucous Myoma In A Book To Be Published By Dr. Gautam Allahbadia
- Has Published A Book Titled ‘Endoscopy Simplified: Practical Tips By Experts’ In 2008
- Has Published An Article On Difficulties In Laparoscopic Myomectomy In Fogsi – Focus 2008
- Has Written A Book On Letrozole : A New Era In Ovulation Induction In 2009
- Has Contributed An Article On ‘Detorsion And Conservative Therapy For Twisted Adnexa’ In Journal Of Gynecological Endoscopy And Surgery, Jan 2009
- Published ‘Optimizing Iui Results – A Guide To Gynecologists’ Along With International Contributors. Published By Jaypee Publication Released In Dec 2009 In An International Conference.
- Published Four Workbooks On Hysteroscopy, IUI, LSCS & Normal Labour In Pogs Conference In April 2011
- Edited Quarterly News Bulletin Of IAGE In April 2011
- Contributed a chapter on “Making Laparoscopic Myomectomy Safe” in the book Safe & Effective – Gynaecological Endoscopy & Minimal Access Surgery.”
- Contributed a chapter on "The New Bipolar technology of Versapoint ”in the textbook of Hysteroscopy
- Contributed a chapter on "Fibroids Uterus and Infertility" in FOGSI Focus.
Conferences & Workshops Organised:
- Conducted CME Programme In Poona Hospital In Oct.1997 On ‘Operative Endoscopy In Gynaecology.’
- Organised C.M.E On Gynacological Endocrinology In Pune In 1999 Along With Dr. Geeta Pandya (Gynaecological Endocrinologist, Mumbai)
- Organised Workshop For Laproscopic Surgery In Pune In 2000 Along With Fogsi & Pune Obgy Society.
- Organised Interactive Workshop For Basic & Advanced Laproscopic Surgery In Pune In March 2001
- Had Organized A Panel Discussion On Male Infertility With The
Urologist Of Ruby Hall At Hotel Pride In Jan 2003
- Had Organized An International Update In Infertility With 5 International And 25 National Faculties At Le Meridian, Pune With The Occasion Of Inauguration Of Ruby Hall Fertility & Endocopy Centre, Which Was Attended By About 250 Gynaecologist From All Over India On 1-2 March 2003.
- Had Conducted Live Endoscopic Workshop At Jalgaon On 20th April 2003
- Started Endoscopic Training Courses At Dehradhun For North Indian Gynaecologists And Successfully Trained 20 Gynaecologists Till Date
- Organising Pre Congress Workshop On Endoscopy, Infertility And Sonography At Pune As A Part Of Yuva Fogsi 2005 Conference.
- Organised An International Conference On Infertility In March 2006 On The Eve Of Completion Of Three Successful Years Of Ruby Hall Ivf – Endoscopy Centre. Attended By 570 Gynaecologists From India And Neighbouring Countries.
- Organized An International Conference On Ovulation Induction And Endoscopy (Ioi And Ice 2008) In May 2008.
- Organising Secretary For Isar 2009: 14th National Congress In Assisted Reproductive Technologies Held In Pune
- Organising Chairperson In Surgigyn 2009: International Workshop On Pelvic Floor And Gynae-Endoscopy Held In June 2009 In Pune
- Convenor For Pre-Congress Workshop On Stimulation Protocol In ‘Ovary Unraveled ’ Dec 2009
- Inaugerated Maharashtra Chapter Of Isar As Founder General Secretary In April 2011
- Organizing Chairperson Of Iage Annual International Conference On ‘Safe Endoscopy’ In June 2011 In Pune.
- Organizing Chairperson of 1st National conference on Health & Happiness in May 2011.
International Conferences And Presentations:
- Attended Workshop & Conference On Advance Laproscopic Surgery In Gynaecology In 1997 At Singapore.
- Attended Goa 2001 Congress- An International Conference & Workshop On Advances In Endoscopy & Infertility, Also Delivered A Talk On Do’s & Don’ts In Laparoscopy In The Same Conference.
- In Nov 2002 Attended Aagl Conference (All American Gynaecological Laparoscopist) At Miami & Presented Videos & Papers On
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy In Fibroid Uterus
- Lavh / Valh – My Experience Of 5 Yrs.
- In April 2004 Attended Isge Conference In Malaysia And Presented Videos On:
- Laparoscopic Tubo-Tubal Anastomosis At Isthmic End
- Laparoscopic Sling For Nulliparous Prolapse
- In June 2005 Attended World Congress On Infertility At Copenhegen Denmark.
- Was Invited In ‘International Congress On Infertility’ In Bombay & Also Presented Paper “ Can We Reduce Learning Curve In Art?” In Nov 2003
- In August 2006, Presented Video On “ Laparoscopic Management Of Twisted Adenexa In Infertile Woman’ And ‘ Hysteroscopic Metroplasty In Unicornuate Uterus To Improve The Reproductive Outcome’in A Conference Organised By Asia Pacific Endoscopy Society On ‘Limits Of Endoscopic Surgery’ At Sydeny, Australia..
- Organizing Secretary of ‘Safe Surgeries, Save Lives’ POGS, FOSI initiative in Oct 2011
- Planned first Annual Conference of ISAR on 31st March- 1st April 2012.
- Active Participation In ESHRE, AAGL, IAGE, ASRM conferences
- Invited As A Guest Speaker In Pune Ob\Gy Society To Deliver A Lecture On ‘Laproscopic Hysterectomy.’ In Aug.1998.
- Invited As The Faculty For The Gyn. Endoscopy Workshop Organised By International College Of Surgeons ‘ Indian Section In Sept.1998 At ICS Conference At Indore.
- Invited As A Guest Speaker In The Same Coference To Deliver A Lecture On:
1. Laproscopic Hysterectomy
2. Role Of Endoscopy In Infertility.
- Invited To Demonstrate Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries In The Workshop At Kolhapur (Maharashtra) In 2000 By Kolhapur Ob\ Gy Society.
- Invited To Present Masters Videos On ‘Role Of Laparo-Hystero-Vaginoscopy In Congenital Anomalies Of Female Genital Tract’ In 2002 In Indian Association Of Gynaecological Metting In Mumbai.
- Invited As Speaker In March 2002 In Mumbai In The Conference Of Giant Strides In Gyn. Endoscopy, Also Chaired A Session On Myomas In The Same Conference.
- Invited As Speaker In Bombay-Pune Ob-Gy Society Combined Meeting At Lonavala In Aug 2002-To Speak On Surgical Treatment Of Unruptured Ectopic Pregnancy.
- Was Invited As Faculty In The Conference Organized By Aurangabad Obgy Society In Dec. 2002
- Was Invited By IMA Kolhapur, To Deliver A Talk On Recent Management In Dub In Dec. 2002
- Was Invited As Faculty To Participate In Amogs 2003 (All Maharashtra Obgy Society) At Solapur On 7-8 Feb 2003
- Invited As A National Faculty To Participate In An Update Of Infertility & Endoscopy In Kochi On 12th & 13th March 2003
- Was Invited As Faculty At Cochin To Participate In A Debate Of Laparoscopic Hysterectomy On 12th April 2003
- Invited To Deliver A Talk On Key Points In Prevention Of Complications In Laparoscopic Hysterectomy At Mahabaleshwar In A Conference Organized By Satara & Pune Obgy Society In Aug 2003
- Invited As A National Faculty In Kochi On An International Workshop On Endoscopy Oct. 2003
- Invited As An National Faculty For Endoscopic Workshop In 2004/2005:
- Mumbai- International Conference Organised By Images, Fogsi, MOGS
- Ahmedabad -Organised By Iage & Ahmedabad Obstretics And Gynaecological Society
- Koimbatore- Organised By Iage & Koimbatore Obstretics And Gynaecological Society
- Patna- Organised By Local Society
- Satara- Organised By Local Society
- Baramati- Organised By Local Society
- Nasik- Organised By Amogs Endoscopy Committee
- Aurangabad- Organised By Local Society
- Chandrapur- Organised By Amogs Endoscopy Committee.
- Latur – Organised Cme On Infertility With Latur Ob-Gy Soc
- Invited As Operative Faculty In Nagpur For Hysteroscopic Workshop.
- Invited To Speak On ‘Laparoscopic Myomectomy – How To Optimize The Results ‘ In Nagpur Annual Conference.
- Invited Faculty In Banglore For ISRM Conference
- Invited Faculty At Aurangabad In ICOG Conference To Speak On Laparoscopic Myomectomy How To Impove Results In 2006
- Invited At Yuva FOGSI 2006 Conference At New Mumbai To Speak On “Laparoscopic Management Of Chocolate Cyst”.
- Invited By Mumbai Ob-Gy Society To Speak On ‘Laparoscopic Management Of Twisted Adenexa ‘ In April 2006.
- Invited At Kolhapur To Deliver A Talk On ‘Ovulation Induction For IUI ‘ And ‘Laparoscopic Management Of Twisted Adenexa’ By The Local Ob-Gy Society In June 2006.
- Invited At Baroda To Deliver A Talk On ‘Chronic Pelvic Pain’ And ‘Laparoscopic Management Of Endometrioma’ By The Local Ob-Gy Society In July 2006.
- Invited At Surat To Deliver A Talk On ‘Endocrinology Of Ovulation’ And ‘Laparoscopic Management Of Endometrioma’ By The Local Ob-Gy Society In July 2006.
- Invited In Banglore As A Operative Faculty In An Endoscopy Workshop Organized By Images On 15 Th October 2006
- Invited At Several Places By Local Society And IMA To Deliver A Talk On Various Subjects Of Infertility And Endoscopy
- Invited To Speak On ‘Advances In Art ‘ At Ulhasnagar On 10th Sept.2006
- Invited To Speak On ‘ Role Of Hysteroscopy In Uterine Anomalies’ At Mumbai In An International Conference On Art Organized By Fogsi On 16th-17th Sept.2006.
- Invited At Kolhapur In A Conference Organized By Endometriosis Society To Deliver A Talk On ‘ Ovarian Endometrioma ‘On 30th Sept 2006
- Invited To Speak On ‘ Laparoscopic Management Of Myoma –How To Optimize The Outcome?’ At Varanasi. In An International Conference On Art.In Nov.2006.Also Will Be Presenting A Video On ‘Twisted Adenexa- The Current Management’ In The Same Conference.
- Invited As A Faculty In An International Conference On Endoscopy At Banglore On 14th Oct. 2006.
- Invited As A Faculty In An International Conference On Infertility At Mumbai On 18th. Nov 2006.
- Invited As A Faculty In An International Conference On Infertility At Varanasi On 24,25th Nov 2006.
- Invited As A Operative Faculty At Bharuch In State Level Coference Organised By Gujrat Ob-Gy Society In Dec. 2006.To Demonstrate Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Invited In Delhi As A Faculty In A Conference Organised By Indian Fertility Society On 10th Dec 2006
- Invited As A Speaker In Kolkata In All India Fogsi Conference In Jan 2007. Will Be Receiving Fellowship In ICOG In The Same Conference.
- Invited At Faculty In National AICOG Conference In January 2007 To Participate In CME On Infertility
- Invited Faculty In ‘National Operative Workshop On Vaginal Minimal Access Surgery & Pcos And Ovulation Induction’ In Dec 2008
- Invited As Moderator In ‘Isoparb 2009 On 22nd March 2009 For Topic ‘Controversies In Art’
- Invited Faculty In Solapur Obgyn Society Program
- Invited Faculty In Trivandrum Obgyn Society Conference In September 2009
- Invited Faculty In Mumbai FOGSIi Conference In September 2009 As A Panelist In A Panel Discussion On Fertility Preservation Strategies
- Invited To Talk On ‘Endometriosis Surgery Versus IVF In International Conference ‘Ovary Unraveled ‘Dec 2009’
- Appreciated By Ruby Hall Clinic For Relentless Efforts In Leading Ruby Hall Clinic Towards Global Recognition In 2009.
- Invited Faculty In National Conference On Gynae Endocrinology In April 2011 At Aiims Delhi Organised By Gesi, Aiims & FOGSI
- Invited Operative Faculty In Hysteroscopy Workshop At Cuttak ( April 2011), Ranchi & Jalandhar (May 2011), Goa (June 2011).
- Organizing Secretary For The 14th National Conference Of ISAR 2009
- Conducted Symposium On Infertility For Panaji Obgyn Society In March 2009
- Invited Faculty In Bhubaneshwar Obgyn Society Symposium On Infertility
- Organized workshops to teach gynecologists across the country “Operative Hysteroscopy” – “See one, Do one, Teach one” as a project Chairperson Infertility Committee, FOGSI in Raipur, Pune, Cuttack, Rajkot, Surat, Ranchi, Jalandar, Bharuch, Navi Mumbai, Mehsana, Anand, Kolkatta, Guwahati, Behrmpur, Patna, Daman, Vapi, Anand, Muzzafarnagar, Kanyakumari, Varanasi.
- Innovated Several Laparoscopic Instruments And Presented The Use Of These Instruments In Various Conferences.
- Started The Trend Of Laparoscopic Hysterectomy In The City Of Pune From 1996
- Established State Of The Art Fertility & Endoscopy Centre In Ruby Hall Clinic And Achieved Pregnancy In The 1st Case In Dec. 2002
- Innovated New Technique For Laparoscopic Tubo-Tubal Anastomosis At Isthmic End And Presented At:
- “Endo-Surge 2003” Organized By IAGE And Received Best Video Award.
- At International Conference Of Gynae-Endoscopist At Malaysia In April 2004
Academic Achievements & Awards:
- Received Masters Award for excellence in the field of Infertility, Endoscopy and Teaching by IMAGES for the year 2011 in September, at Kochin.
- Conferred upon with “Sarvashree” award & Gold Medal, in recognition of her outstanding achievement in the field of IVF & Endoscopy, for unstinted support to and active involvement in public causes & adherence to highest ethical standards.
- Awarded Gold Medal twice from Chairman of Ruby Hall Clinic, Dr. K. B. Grant for her hard work, dedication & excellence in her field.
- Conducting Endoscopic Training Courses Regularly Since Last 5 Years And Trained Gynecologists From South Asian Countries As Well.
- Conducting FOGSI Recognized Endoscopic Training Courses Regularly
- Conducting 6 Monthly Training Programme For Post DGO/ MD/ DNB In Endoscopy/ Infertility (Paid Observer Post)
- Established Ruby Hall IVF Endo Club With More Than 550 Gynecologists And Urologist Involved Having International Faculties On Director Board
- Received Best Innovative Surgery Prize For The Video On ‘Metroplasty In Unicornuate Uterus With Versapoint’ In Yuva Fogsi 2005
- Received Best Paper Prize For The Paper On ‘Metroplasty In Unicornuate Uterus With Versapoint’ In Pogs Annual Conference In Nov 2006
- American Society Of Reproductive Medicine Has Kept The Video On ‘Laparoscopic Management Of Twisted Adnexa ‘ In Their Video Library For Educational Purpose.
- Ruby Hall Infertility Centre Has A Two-Year Post MD/ DNB Course On ‘Fellowship In Reproductive Medicine’.
Only Center In India Recognized For The ‘International Fellowship Of Institute Of Reproductive Medicine And Endoscopic Surgery (IRMES)’
ICOG Recognized Training Center For: